Have you ever wondered what we mean by Injury Prevention…or how it applies to you?
Here are a few examples of injury prevention clients we see in the clinic.
- 8 year old female soccer player wanting to prevent ankle sprains and ACL tears
- 12 year old baseball player who has an abnormal running gait. We work on strength, stability and gait
- 17 years old cheerleader, working on increasing her resiliency to prevent knee, back and shoulder injuries.
- 32 years old office worker wanting to avoid overuse neck and shoulder pain
- 36 year old dad wanting to be able to keep up with his kids, but worried he will hurt his back like his dad
- 40 year old who started back at the gym and isn’t sure he is doing squats, dead lifts or most of his exercises correctly
- 47 year old recreational runner wanting to increase run duration without foot pain
- 60 year old bus driver worried he will get the same low back and shoulder pain all his colleague have
- 67 year old with a history of falling, wants to be safe walking to and from work
See how we can help you reduce the risk of injury, before you get hurt.